Help Wanted at Shop Notes Magazine

Subject: Help Wanted at Shop Notes Magazine
From: Robert Whitehead <rcwhiteh -at- MEDRCW -dot- B17B -dot- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1993 13:56:11 CDT

Just got my latest copy of Shop Notes magazine, a magazine devoted
to woodworkers that provides hints, tips, and techniques for use in
the woodshop.

= included item begins =

We're looking for a full-time editor to join our staff here in Des
Moines. Candidates should have a first-hand knowledge of
woodworking, and a background in writing and communicating ideas.
If you're interested, write us a letter explaining what you've been
doing in the areas of woodworking and writing.

Send your letter to:

Doug Hicks
Executive Editor
2200 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312

He'll get back to you.

= included item ends =

I've been reading Shop Notes since its inception; I also subscribe
to Woodsmith, its sister magazine. This is a really first-class
small magazine, and would probably be a great place to work.

I'd be interested in working there myself as an editor, since I do
some woodworking; however, my wife has a great job here in Alabama,
so I'm passing this on to the net.

Have at it, and good luck!
--
\\ Robert C. Whitehead \\ Intergraph Corporation \\