Thought you might find this interesting

Subject: Thought you might find this interesting
From: Greg Kushmerek <gkushmer -at- JADE -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1993 08:18:07 EDT

I received the following post in my mbox the other day. I've heard
of other such projects in place (including an on-line sci-fi
magazine), but this seems a step above that.

If this works, the applications for technical writing could be
very interesting such as product support directly over the
Internet using a hypertext document the host company set up
for general access.

Too many run-ons, not enough caffeine ;-)

--gk

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 93 1:58:10 PDT
From: Brad Templeton <brad -at- looking -dot- clarinet -dot- com>

Well, for those interested, we will be doing some serious digital books
on the net, starting in the next day or so.

We're doing an anthology of all the Hugo nominees and Nebula short fiction
nominees, including five full novels, one in hypertext, and 1.4 million words
of current, award winning and nominated fiction.

Of course, we're quite keen to see how it goes. :-)

Get the file sf/info on ftp.clarinet.com for more details.

Greg Kushmerek "They [Australians] don't spell 'beer'
Sr. Researcher/Development with four X's out of ignorance. . .And
Tufts University light beer is a creation of the Prince
Medford, MA of Darkness."
gkushmer -at- jade -dot- tufts -dot- edu -Morse, Thames Valley C.I.D.-