Re: Side issues

Subject: Re: Side issues
From: Vicki Rosenzweig <murphy!acmcr!vr -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1993 09:23:20 EDT

It might be worth doing what the Sun-managers list does: the
etiquette there is that answers to questions (or, in our case,
technical questions) go to the asker, who then posts a summary
to the entire list. But that's a high-traffic list, and part of
the reason for the question-and-summary approach is that even
with it, I get a couple of dozens of messages a day from it.

Vicki Rosenzweig
vr%acmcr -dot- uucp -at- murphy -dot- com