Update on PowerPoint bug

Subject: Update on PowerPoint bug
From: Scott James George <sgeorge -at- CITI -dot- UMICH -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1993 18:28:21 GMT

---------forwarded message
follows----------------------------

Date: 14 Jun 93 08:45:00 EST
From: brandon_munday -dot- sa -dot- navairtestcen%pcgate -at- NATC-FW -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL
Subject: MAC POWERPOINT 3.0 BUG UPDATE!

For anyone who read my ***preliminary*** message last week about the
PowerPoint 3.0 bug, I received the following response today. Please
read it, take it into consideration, and make up your own mind. If I was
wrong about the severity of the bug, I say this: I'd rather pass on what
I've heard NOW and save some people a lot of aggravation, and iron out
the details later, than not say anything and let some fellow Mac users find
themselves in major trouble.

So, for your enlightenment...