Re: Enough already!

Subject: Re: Enough already!
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1993 21:51:56 PDT

Gladys We said:
> I'd like to suggest that the "reply-to" field be changed to be
> the sender, and not the group.

I disagree w/ this--anyone can send replies to the sender if they
wish, and there are many responses that are useful.

> I've been
> deleting many of the messages just on the basis of the subject
> lines, and I'm close to dropping out myself.

I'm sorry that you are close to dropping out, but frankly, there
are very few mailing lists or newsgroups (in my 13 year experience)
whose subject headers are useful in giving a clue as to whether
the post is interesting or not.

--Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com