Helping a new subscriber

Subject: Helping a new subscriber
From: "S.North" <north -at- HGL -dot- SIGNAAL -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1993 10:58:25 +0200

Sorry to waste your screen time but I seem to need some advice or help.
After subscribing over a week ago I am still getting nothing back. I tried
asking the list server for the recent log files but all I got was the tail
end of just one conversation thread. Shame, I was looking forward to some
interesting exchanges of ideas (not that Holland is a wasteland, just a
bit backward, no offence intended to my Dutch friends and colleagues).
Ideas anyone? please....

Simon JJ North Software Quality Group
north -at- hgl -dot- signaal -dot- nl Software R&D
Tel:074-483533 Hollandse Signaalapparaten BV