Re: What to do in CyberSpace

Subject: Re: What to do in CyberSpace
From: sanders_j -at- TBOSCH -dot- DNET -dot- GE -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 28 May 1993 10:04:01 EDT

Hi,

value), some of the people using and interacting with the Net only have the
most peripheral access to it. For instance, I get this entirely by e-mail, and
I don't have the capability to do FTP or telnet, or anything of that variety.
Yes, it is much more polite to simply help yourself, rather than bother some-
one else for it, but if you don't have a choice...?

Sorry, I guess that might have been a flame...

In any event, similar information on where to mail away for information,
particularly on such topics as using the InterNet, are also of great interest
to me, for simple curiosity reasons.

Thanks.

-John Sanders-
-GE/Schenectady-