STC Region 5 Reception at the 40th STC Annual Conference

Subject: STC Region 5 Reception at the 40th STC Annual Conference
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 07:50:00 -0700

A T T E N T I O N S T C R E G I O N 5 M E M B E R S

All STC Region 5 Members are cordially invited to a Region 5 Reception at
the 40th STC Annual Conference.

When: Monday, June 7, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.

Where: Planning Committee Suite (room to be announced), Loews Anatole Hotel,
Dallas, Texas

What: All Region 5 Chapter Members and Guests are invited to a reception--come
for an informal get-together. In the true Southwestern tradition, we'd
like to thank Jody Heiken for her thoughtful advice, willing spirit, and
tireless effort that she's so generously shared with the chapter leaders
and individual members of Region 5 and STC during the last three years as
our Director-Sponsor.

Food: Enjoy light hors d'oeuvres, wine, soda, and drinks while networking and
relaxing with old friends and new.

Binion Amerson, aba -at- oc -dot- com
General Manager, 40th STC Annual Conference
Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ, Ste
800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100; Email aba -at- oc -dot- com
General Manager, 40th STC Annual Conference, June 6-9, 1993, Dallas, Texas.