Internet Gateway Hint

Subject: Internet Gateway Hint
From: CLoris <HARRIS -dot- CLORIS -at- IC1D -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1993 13:03:13 EST

I have been participating in this listserv through a cc:Mail Internet
gateway. Because of this, I do not see who a message is from unless
they sign their name. I found a solution to this while looking over
the listserv REFCARD:

Send a message to the listserv with the "SET TECHWR-L DUAL"
command.

This command instructs the listserv to include an additional header
inside the message text with the sender's address amongst other
things.

Chris Loris
harris -dot- cloris -at- ic1d -dot- harris -dot- com
Harris ESS-Air Traffic Control Systems Division