Re: Mega-meanings: Terminology and you

Subject: Re: Mega-meanings: Terminology and you
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1993 15:45:11 -0500

You wrote:

>The poor reader whose curiosity WAS PEAKED by the topic probably
>ends up being incredibly frustrated and confused.

Only by a typo...I think you meant PIQUED...8^)

Otherwise, I agree completely. I don't have ftp here, although that's in my
plan. Still, the database would become available, so I'd definitely benefit.

I've had the same sorts of mega-meaning problems, although I never used that
word before. I can't understand how engineers who seem to be so precise in some
areas are so incredibly ambiguous when it comes to descriptions. Oh,
well...chalk it up to job security...ours. 8^)

Thanks,

Michael McClatchey
Senior Technical Writer
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc.
110 Parkland Plaza,

313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138 Ann Arbor, MI 48103

(NeXTMail welcome)