I am looking for a techwriter

Subject: I am looking for a techwriter
From: Brady Hartman <bhartman -at- NIC -dot- CERF -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1993 23:20:07 -0700

InSource Recruiters specializes in placing bright software engineers
in leading high-tech firms. We have many openings at our client sites
nationwide. InSource Recruiters is a wholly-owned subsidiary of InSource
Systems.

E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED. E-MAIL COSTS NOTHING TO SEND AND TAKES
LESS THAN A MINUTE TO DO SO. ASCII ONLY PLEASE.

We are currently staffing a rapidly growing software company located in
beautiful San Diego, CA. This software company is a leading provider
of 4GLs, and tools for Software Developers.

(*) Position: Tech Writer
Location(s): San Diego, CA, Orange County CA
Develop online help and/or written documentation for
MS Windows and/or X-windows based products.
2 Years background documenting GUIs a must.
Background in software programming a plus.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN. YOU MUST HAVE AT
LEAST TWO (2) YEARS RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.

InSource Recruiters
Southwestern Regional Office,
Attention WB
2514 Arnott Street