Re: Punctuation problem

Subject: Re: Punctuation problem
From: "Laurel Lynam, SPIE" <LAUREL -at- MOM -dot- SPIE -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1993 12:04:06 -0700

Personally, I have generally violated this "rule" -- I agree with the
engineer, especially when you get to the problem someone brought up a
while back, ie:
My address is "laurel -at- mom -dot- spie -dot- org". <-put the period outside the
quote and you don't have to worry about them including it in the address.

Another thing is if you have a sentence that end with something in (), doesn't
the period go *outside* of them (like this)?

What's so different about quotation marks?

< Laurel Lynam Computer Support laurel -at- mom -dot- spie -dot- org >
< SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering; Bellingham, WA >
< Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty -- Anne Herbert >