Re: palindromes

Subject: Re: palindromes
From: Joyce Hammock <HBJ -at- NIHCU -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1993 11:30:25 EDT

> From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <copyediting-l -at- cornell -dot- edu>
> Subject: palindromes
> Date: Fri, 7 May 1993 11:08:24 -0400

There's an amazing book out now that is full of palindromes,
each accompanied by an illustration. The title is the longest
palindrome I can recall-- I'm a lasagna hog, go hang a salami
I don't have the book in my personal collection, so I have no
more information on author, publisher, etc. but I could
probably find out if anyone would like to know more. It's
worth looking up!

> Michele
> berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov

Actually, that's cute, but it's not a palindrome. A palindrome
according to Webster would read the same forwards or backwards.

* Joyce M. Hammock *
* Writer/Editor *
* National Institutes of Health *
* Division of Computer Research & Technology *
* HBJ -at- nihcu -dot- bitnet *
* HBJ -at- cu -dot- nih -dot- gov *