Computer Recommendations

Subject: Computer Recommendations
From: LYNN PERRY <LPERRY -at- RADAR -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1993 09:40:00 -00

I have read PC World cover to cover researching 486/66 computers.
Does anyone have a recommendation for the following systems:

AXIK Ace Cache 486DX2-66
Gateway 486-DX2 66
Dell 486D/66

The Axik appears to be consistently rated high in performance,
price, and customer service; however, a users recommendation
would be appreciated. Are there other systems that I am simply
overlooking?

Please respond to: LPERRY -at- RADAR -dot- BGSU -dot- EDU
Thanks