Re: Waring blenders

Subject: Re: Waring blenders
From: Richard elGurutm Howland-Bolton <reh1 -at- CORNELL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1993 09:41:37 -0500

Randy Allen Harris <raha -at- WATARTS -dot- UWATERLOO -dot- CA> mathelode:

>My guess as to how the "one software" usage developed

I'd be interested in how many people think that it HAS developed
and where (or ware, for that matter) they have heard it.

I had not, in many a long year in the computer trade, met the
usage until this discussion and this list.

r h-b

Richard E. Howland-Bolton
Manager Publications Computing
Publications Guru
Cornell University
Internet: reh1 -at- cornell -dot- edu
or: Richard_Howland-Bolton -at- cornell -dot- edu
ftp: 132.236.39.28 (put&get, 8am to 3pm est,
Compuserve: 71041,2133 mon-fri, please mail first)
AppleLink: CUGURU
Voice: (607) 255-9455
FAX: (607) 255-5684
Post: Publications, East Hill Plaza
Ithaca, NY 14850
Etc, etc.
"I'll have my computer get in touch with your computer"