Request for Help/Dissertation

Subject: Request for Help/Dissertation
From: Stuart Selber <SSELBER -at- MTUS5 -dot- CTS -dot- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 16:26:28 EST

I'm in the process of re-envisioning part of my dissertation and am interested
in interviewing individuals who teach technical communication classes and use/
discuss hypertext in this instruction. I'm attempting to build a few case
studies. If you are willing to spare a 1/2 hour or so I'd appreciate it. Please
respond to my personal mail. (BTW - If you're goiong to STC's annual conference
we might meet for a short while there. I'll buy the drinks). Thanks much.

Stuart Selber (sselber -at- mtus5 -dot- cts -dot- mtu -dot- edu)
Michigan Tech