Re: ENGINE_EARS

Subject: Re: ENGINE_EARS
From: Peter Montgomery <MONTGOMERY -at- CAMINS -dot- CAMOSUN -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1993 05:16:44 -0700

> Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1993 02:08:01 -0400 Thus spake na-bor
<@cunyvm.cuny.edu:NPARRY -at- COLGATEU -dot- BITNET>

n>Writers,
n>
n>as a phenomonon are (how should we say?), maybe just a standard deviation to
n>the side of egomaniacal and obnoxious - in general, of course, and the
n>exception proving the rule you know, but by and large, as a group, sort of,
n>well, you know, assholes - speaking purely from a statistical point of view,
no
n>particular anal retentive individual living or dead resembling any engineer,
n>plastic pen holder in pocket, short pants, cheap shoes, by which they might be
n>unfairly characterized, intended?
n>
n>Of course not.

Hmmm..... Do I detect an element of sensitivity here????

Peter
* Peter Montgomery Montgomery -at- camosun -dot- bc -dot- ca *
* Exitus effigium effigies exituum *