Re: welcome

Subject: Re: welcome
From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1993 15:33:00 EST

Hi all! I posted this info earlier, but thought it might be relevant to post
again since Eric mentioned that we have so many new members. I get messages
from the list through my mail system (All-in-1). The only information All-in-1
gives me about each individual posting is that it is to the list, from the
list, and was sent at xx time and date. Therefore, unless you sign your
messages and give an address, they seem anonymous. If you would like for
people to be able to respond to you directly or just to know who you are,
please remember to give some identifying info at the end of your message. Of
course, if you'd like to be anonymous, that's fine with me.

B-)

Michele Berkes
writer/editor
LABAT-ANDERSON Incorporated
c/o DOE Office of Scientific and Technical Information
Oak Ridge, TN

berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov