Is this the correct newsgroup?

Subject: Is this the correct newsgroup?
From: Howard Kaikow <kaikow -at- STANDARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1993 20:52:09 EDT

Before I post a message with the gory details of what I am looking for, first
I'll ask if this is the right newsgroup for such a question.

I am not really a technical writer, but I have been the main author/editor
of a number of ANSI, ECMA or ISO standards.

It appears that the standards community, at least the part I deal with, has
adopted Word for Windows as its processor of choice.

The question(s) that I would post in this conference would be about apparent
shortcomings in the chosen tool and if anybody knows of a way around the
problems.

Is this the right place to ask such questions? I don't want to mess around
with compuserve forums.

I can only access newsgroups via email now as the NNTP software I now have
crashes my system.