for Vic re WAC

Subject: for Vic re WAC
From: "Bryant, Kate" <KBryant -at- ADMIN -dot- CLEMSONSC -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1993 12:51:00 PDT

I hope this isn't too late to be useful. It was kicked back to me while I
was out for a few days...

I joined this list a couple of days after you posted your request for info
about Writing Across the Curriculum, and have just finished slogging through
the message archives (fun slogging, for the most part). In case you're
still looking, yes, Art Young is at Clemson. He holds the Campbell Chair in
Technical Communication, which is an appointment in both the English Dept.
and the College of Engineering, and is *very* active in interdisciplinary
writing projects/programs. I know he's written several books about WAC and
CAC (Communicating...) with Toby Fulweiler, though I can't remember the
titles and haven't read any of the books; you might look up Fulweiler also.
If you want to get in touch with Art, let me know and I'll pass on your
message.

Since I forgot to introduce myself before: Hi, all. I am enjoying this
list. I am a writer at NCR and am finishing my coursework in Clemson's new
MAPC program this semester.

Kate
KBryant -at- admin -dot- ClemsonSC -dot- ncr -dot- com