Readers who don't read

Subject: Readers who don't read
From: AMY WELDEN <awelden -at- SOSC1 -dot- SOSC -dot- OSSHE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1993 15:05:58 -0800

How about something like this:

> Mail commands are entered from the Message (MSG)
> prompt (< ). When you enter a MSG command, you will
> only need to type the first letter of the command.MSG
> recognizes and completes the command. You must press
> <ENTER> after each command.

For example, to answer message 3, enter:

< A 3

To delete messages 5 and 7, enter:

5,7

It helps to seperate the commands from your explanations and if you have the
option to put user entered info in another font, like courier.

It's a frustrating problem. Even with this solution, I'd bet money that people
will enter the prompt along with the rest of the command.

Hope that helps,
Amy W.
awelden -at- sosc1 -dot- sosc -dot- osshe -dot- edu