Re: STC'S Electronic Bulletin Board

Subject: Re: STC'S Electronic Bulletin Board
From: "sara k. brown" <sara -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1993 09:10:50 -0500

> I believe that STC's office is in Arlington, VA. Does anyone know which
> universities and collesges are in the same general area code?

In VA, the following universities and colleges are in the area code 703 (same as
Arlington):

Marymount U.
Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA- several campuses)
George Mason U.
(maybe Mary Washington U.)

In D.C., the following universities are in the 202 area code, just outside of
Arlington (I may be leaving out a couple. It's hard to remember them all!):

Howard U.
American U.
Catholic U.
George Washington U.