Books on Internet

Subject: Books on Internet
From: Thomas Barker <DITTB -at- TTACS -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1993 11:11:00 CDT

Recently Ken Stone mentioned a book about the Internet called
"The Whole Internet," by Ed Krool.

Suppose a person wanted to do a review article about the Internet
and other net developments for technical communicators. What
titles might also interest that audience?

As such a person, I would appreciate your sending titles along to
me. I will, in turn, share them with others.

Personal address: DITTB -at- TTACS -dot- BITNET

Thomas Barker
English Department
Texas Tech University