Re: Resources for learning about the Internet

Subject: Re: Resources for learning about the Internet
From: "Society for Tech. Co" <stc -at- CRAFT -dot- CAMP -dot- CLARKSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1993 18:55:48 -0500

I agree that "The Whole Internet" is a good book. Our Computer Documentation
class is using it as one of its primary books this year at Clarkson University.
I personally used a different set of books when I took that class last year,
but all that I have heard is praise from students in that class using the
book this year. (Plus I bought myself a copy just because I found it to be a
very useful and thorough reference book.)

Ron Krisko
Potsdam STC President
stc -at- craft -dot- camp -dot- clarkson -dot- edu