Re: Paradigms

Subject: Re: Paradigms
From: Justine Correa <correaj -at- SDSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1993 17:14:49 GMT

> Peggy Thompson wrote
> ... the real issue, which is (in my very humble opinion):

> What does the reader need to know (both in terms of facts and
> interpretation--or "articulation") and what is the clearest,
> simplest way to convey to the reader what he or she needs to
> know? :-)

I like this. I would add the word want. As in, "what does the reader need
to know, what might he or she want to know, and what is the clearest ..."
Give them what they need, then give them what they might want.

Justine Correa
Writer
correaj -at- sdsc -dot- edu
619/534-5143, fax: 5117

Justine Correa
Writer, San Diego Supercomputer Center
correaj -at- sdsc -dot- edu, 619/534-5143, fax: 5117