Networking from hell...

Subject: Networking from hell...
From: Peggy Thompson <THOMPSONP -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1993 11:28:00 EST

Hi, all--this posting is to beg your indulgence if you addressed
me personally (with a specific query or just to say hello) and
you have not heard from me. I responded faithfully to all using
DEC ALL-IN-1 mail commands that have served me beautifully on
another list I subscribe to.

Alas, my attempts to answer you using the commands I know (I'm a
network novice, by the way--betcha couldn't tell--ha) keep coming
back to me. Please don't think I'm unresponsive!

Also, in a wild purge, I inadvertently deleted both the messages
I replied to and my own replies. If you had a question for me
about a tech writing issue, would you indulge me by sending it
again? I'll try my best to get something back to you and to
figure out what's going wrong.

For those who said hello--hello, hello, hello! I'm sorry I blew
our initial exchange!

From deep in a Southeastern snowbank,
Peggy Thompson
SAIC - Oak Ridge, TN