job

Subject: job
From: Stuart Selber <SSELBER -at- MTUS5 -dot- CTS -dot- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1993 08:32:26 EST

Thought someone might be interested in some contract work.

Stuart Selber (sselber -at- mtus5 -dot- cts -dot- mtu -dot- edu
Michigan Technological University

ImageTech Corp is looking for someone to flesh out and finish the
user manual for our Image Database product which runs under
Microsoft Windows. The manual is partially written using Ventura
Publisher for Windows (version 4.0 - i think). Either VP or
PageMaker may be used for this project. (Though you will have to do
the VP->PM port if you use PageMaker.) This is a short term
project, and may be done either on-site with our equipment, or
off-site with your own. We may also be interested in having
portions of the manual coverted into a WinHelp file. If you are
interested, please contact:

Brent Southard or John Lussmyer
ImageTech Corp.
Voice: (313) 353-7900
FAX: (313) 353-8444
BIX id: jlussmyer
usenet: Dragon -at- Angus -dot- Mi -dot- Org or jlussmyer -at- Bix -dot- Com