Re: Welcome to techwr-l

Subject: Re: Welcome to techwr-l
From: RAVI -at- ALTAIR -dot- SELU -dot- EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1993 09:44:21 -0600

Hi Netters,

I am a User Servics Consultant here at Southeastern Louisiana
University, Hammond. In addition to training, help desk support, etc. I am
also responsible for creating hand-outs, etc. A couple of things we have found
useful:

1) Creating public-access directories (on our VAX/VMS) where copies of
these handouts are maintained.

2) Creating a local-newsgroup and posting the handouts there.

Would love to hear any suggestions you may have in this regard. Thanks.

Ravi Kallianpur
Faculty Consultant ,Southeastern Louisiana Univ.
BITNET : ravi -at- slu Internet : ravi -at- selu -dot- edu