Re: SDLC Documentation

Subject: Re: SDLC Documentation
From: Jason L <dotlogue -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 10:53:49 -0600

Thanks everyone for your help and for the commiserating as well.

It's a mess, but I have been connected with the right people and hope to
make some progress soon...snail-like progress but progress nonetheless.

-Jason

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com