RE: Engineering Textbook: Word MasterDocs vs FrameMaker vs ... ???

Subject: RE: Engineering Textbook: Word MasterDocs vs FrameMaker vs ... ???
From: Slager Timothy J <Timothy -dot- Slager -at- dematic -dot- com>
To: Nina Barzgaran <nina -dot- barzgaran -at- barzgaran -dot- at>, Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 12:19:32 +0000

I think we are overthinking this. I worked on a couple of books for Oxford University Press. They accept manuscripts in Word (not sure if they accept other formats). There is nothing wrong with learning to exploit the possibilities of Word.

When it's time to publish to other channels, you can re-consider.

tims