Agile Epics & Stories & TechPubs

Subject: Agile Epics & Stories & TechPubs
From: "Martinek, Carla" <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "TechWhirl (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 18:36:53 +0000

It's happened. We're finally getting entire projects developing through Agile (software has been doing it for a while, but most of what my team supports is hardware). In the very first project we're working with, one of my coworkers is expected to create Epics and Stories for a project. Known deliverables are 4 user guides, 2 quick start guides, 2 regulatory guides, and a dozen or so videos.

While we've had an intro to the Agile Framework, this is one of those areas where it's really hard to know what to do until you've done it at least once. We need some handholding references on how we should proceed and break the deliverables down. Can anyone recommend some good sources to go to?

Thx
Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com