Re: Caption number errata

Subject: Re: Caption number errata
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:16:00 -0400

Creating the Table of Figures was the winner here. That revealed the page
number that the caption was on, as well a reference to a drop-down menu I
had screencapped and inserted a couple of weeks back.

I went to that page, but the screencap and caption were still hidden. Then
I noticed that a relatively significant amount of white space underneath a
subhead.

"That's odd," I thought. "I certainly would have included an image of that
menu."

That's when I noticed the triangle to left of the subhead, immediately
recognizing as an "expandable text" control. Aha!

Somehow the *Collapsed by default* option was engaged in the *Paragraph*
dialog box.

Now all is well (for the moment, anyway.....).

Chris Morton
(click logo â for details)

<https://www.the-efa.org/memberinfo/chris-morton-10670/>
â Substantive Editing â Technical Writing â Proofreading
â B2B/B2C â Marketing Expertise â Mentoring