Re: AI graphics exportation question < SOLVED

Subject: Re: AI graphics exportation question < SOLVED
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 16:57:11 -0400

The solution is pretty simple. In Illustrator, I set the Export settings
such that the rectangular background is transparent.

In Word, I then insert Overlay1.png as Text Wrapping - Square (not Inline
w/ Text), making certain that the Layout > Position tab has the following
settings:

*Horiz*.: *Absolute position* <*value*> *to the right of* Left Margin

Vert: *Absolute position* <*value*> *below* Top Margin

I can then insert Overlay2.png with all of the same values.

Presto!

Chris Morton
(click logo â for details)

<https://www.the-efa.org/memberinfo/chris-morton-10670/>
â Substantive Editing â Technical Writing â Proofreading
â B2B/B2C â Marketing Expertise â Mentoring