RE: Tech docs in a recent movie

Subject: RE: Tech docs in a recent movie
From: "Steve Hudson" <sh1448291904 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "'Wright, Lynne'" <Lynne -dot- Wright -at- Kronos -dot- com>, "'Keith Hood'" <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'Mark Giffin'" <mgiffin -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 00:53:00 +0700

Oh Lord. Lynne, I Soooooooo agree with you, but I have to face the fact I
don't live in a Fantasy World where I ride to work on a gilded unicorn with
an absinthe bottle in one hand and carved wormwood in the other.

Had a fairly heated face-to-face argument with a phone app dev a few weeks
ago on our visa run. Just from merely suggesting a TW or UIX should be used
for his app. He *started* pissed off at the idea his app could possibly be
any less than utterly intuitive.

But then again, why is this bad when so many tech writers can read an
article about typesetting for engineers that basically says "Here is the
rule, but break when it looks bad" for every freaking rule.

Steve Hudson
Word Heretic