Re: Converting to content sensitive documentation

Subject: Re: Converting to content sensitive documentation
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:25:04 -0700

As far as context-sensitive help goes, not much has changed in the
past ten years. You can generate it directly from FrameMaker 12 or 13
("2015"), or you can add WebWorks ePublisher Pro to any FM version.

Since you mention Assima Vimago, is what you're looking not
context-sensitive help but an electronic performance support system?
Those tools are mostly for guiding people to fill out online forms for
HR, insurance, requisitions, expense reports, and the like, not for
other kinds of applications.