RE: Temp agencies and job boards for local tech writers

Subject: RE: Temp agencies and job boards for local tech writers
From: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- nuot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:45:41 +0000

Hi Kathleen,

Without violating the list rules and actually posting the job description, I can only say: Yes, we know exactly what we need. There are many Whirlers who qualify admirably. I myself would have qualified years ago, before I ever worked in medical devices. I just need the appropriate place to find local tech writers looking for a new gig.

Happy Friday,

Dan