RE: Statistical analysis

Subject: RE: Statistical analysis
From: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- nuot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:01:19 +0000

Fortunately, there's no money involved. :-)

As for the other caveats below, this is exactly why I asked for a volunteer with experience in statistical analysis. I'm assuming that my own analysis would be not only unqualified, but probably biased as well.

So far, there are three exclusions that will be described clearly in the final report. The volunteer statistician might question any of those exclusions or might suggest making additional ones.