RE: Need Feedback from Technical Editors

Subject: RE: Need Feedback from Technical Editors
From: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- nuot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 12:28:14 +0000

Hi Stuart!

Of course, when Ngram searches Google Books, it tells us only how many citations there are in published works, not whether those citations are supportive or dismissive. So why did I use this unscientific, anecdotal Ngram? Because it supports my thesis. :-)

Anyway, I agree that âpaperless officeâ is meaningless marketing hype. Sellen and Harper's book on the topic brings up some of the same issues that were raised in this thread. The point of the article was to bring up some additional impediments to reducing paper use.

Happy Friday,

Dan