Re: Content Delivery

Subject: Re: Content Delivery
From: Sean Brierley <sean -dot- brierley -at- gerbertechnology -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:35:10 -0500

So, your customers need how-to information? Spitballing here:

Are they end users or something else? If they don't read it, or shelve it
and forget it, what do they really need? Since they are used to PDF and
Word, is that because they print sections? Is their environment mobile? Do
they have computer, tablet, or mobile phone access? Are they apt to be
comfy reading online? Do they want content read to them? Does the content
need to be aware of the system status? Would task-based be better than
reference? Does your audience need the content before some task or during
some task?