LinkedIn - how to include others in a reply ?

Subject: LinkedIn - how to include others in a reply ?
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TechWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:35:08 -0700

Hello, TechWR-L-ers,

Iâve got a question about LinkedInâs new âchat-likeâ interface thatâs replaced the tried-and-true Inbox model: how can I add an additional person to a reply? It seems that, as in mobile phone chats, you can reply only to the person from whom the message was received.

But before this recent interface âmakeover,â I could add myself to the reply, thereby resulting in my receiving the message at my configured email address in addition to the LinkedIn Inbox. (Yes, redundant, but my workflow for tracking which LinkedIn messages Iâve handled has worked very well for me this way. Plus, I like keeping all this stuff locally and adding peopleâs email addresses to my email clientâs address book, separate from LinkedIn.)

* Any idea of how to accomplish what Iâm looking for (that is, reply to the original sender and myself)?
* Or, is this perhaps LinkedInâs clever way to ensure that we have to do more within the LinkedIn environment (which I canât blame them for, after all)?

Thanks,
-Monique