Re: Inland Empire interview attire

Subject: Re: Inland Empire interview attire
From: Sean Brierley <sean -dot- brierley -at- gerberscientific -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:47:28 -0400

Ahhh, Lucent. Well, somebody made money. Anyway, that's a good approach.
And, what we often forget as interviewees is that an interview MUST be a
two-way street, in that you are interviewing your potential employer as
well as vice-versa.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/6a/15/996a15d902f03ec59e6c63c6199fa477.jpg

Cheers,

Sean

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 12:00 AM, William Sherman <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com

Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW