Nominations for the 2015 CERAs are now open

Subject: Nominations for the 2015 CERAs are now open
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 09:16:13 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Last year, we teamed with Scott Abel and Val Swisher to organize and
deliver the Customer Experience Recognition Awards. The awards focus
on the use of great content / information to create excellent customer
experiences.

This was a major undertaking for our small little organization, but
very rewarding so we're doing it again this year. Please consider
having your companies submit a CERA. The deadline for submissions is
Friday, August 28, 2015 at 5PM EDT.

The 2015 CERAs will awarded on October 1, 2015 at Information
Development World 2015
(https://www.eiseverywhere.com//ehome/113382/252625/). We also
encourage everyone to consider attending IDW.

Our categories have not changed from 2014: Accessibility, Customer
Support â Technical Communications, Employee Engagement, Information
Discovery, Translation / Localization and User Community/Social Media.
However, we have added additional requirements for supporting
information to ensure our judges have enough information to fully
understand the impact of your projects.

** Information
* Categories (http://awards.techwhirl.com/categories/)
* Entry Rules (http://awards.techwhirl.com/rules/)
* Awards Criteria (http://awards.techwhirl.com/criteria/)
* 2015 Submission Form (http://awards.techwhirl.com/form)
* Submission Page (http://awards.techwhirl.com/submit/) (when you're ready)
* Questions? Contact Us (http://awards.techwhirl.com/contact/)

We will be posting additional information, tips and tricks for
submission throughout the summer on the CERA blog. You can follow
everything via our Twitter Hashtag #CERAwards2015
(https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=%23CERAwards2015) , our company
Twitter Account @TechWhirl (https://twitter.com/techwhirl) , or theRSS
Feed (http://awards.techwhirl.com/feed) of the CERA Awards site.

We'd love to have more Whirlers submitting this year. Also, please let
us know if you're interested in being a judge. We anticipate receiving
over 2X the entries this year (20 last year, see it more like 50 this
year) so we'll need more reviewers.

Take care

al

*Helping the world explore the art of content and communications*
Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist
Google+: *plus.google.com/+techwhirl