RE: Possessive form of name ending with apostrophe?

Subject: RE: Possessive form of name ending with apostrophe?
From: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- nuot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 21:27:26 +0000

All names are made-up names. Some were just made up more recently. But I agree with Robert that anyone who has (or gives) an unusual name should get to decide how the possessive is written.

-- Dan* Goldstein**

*made up several thousand years ago
**made up centuries ago, I guess; my great-grandfather adopted this name when he got to New York, to replace "BrzÃza"