Re: anyone else generating web help from Confluence?

Subject: Re: anyone else generating web help from Confluence?
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: John G <john -at- garisons -dot- com>, TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 10:36:51 -0800

That's good to know. I didn't evaluate Scroll Versions until I had
created a lot of content and at that point switching from plain
Confluence to Confluence+Scroll seemed roughly as major a change as
going from unstructured to structured FrameMaker. I was too busy
getting ready for a release to deal with the challenge.

But that was a year ago and they've had lots of time to fix bugs and
improve usability and docs.