Re: Issues with illustrations?

Subject: Re: Issues with illustrations?
From: Jim Jones <han4yu3 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Rick Lippincott <rjl6955 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 15:54:13 -0600

First -- The best way to include text with illustrations allows for
the text blocks to be editable. This method allows both for easy
updating and also for easy translation/localization of the
illustrations in a document.

Sadly not all illustrations are created this way, even today.

Second -- illustrations should be simple and direct.

Jim Jones Linkedin.com/in/jimxlat cartoons-jim.blogspot.com

Editing and Technical editing

Chinese, German, and Spanish to English

Illustration and Cartooning

STC and ATA