Re: "use-case based documentation"

Subject: Re: "use-case based documentation"
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: Technical Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 09:03:02 -0800

Writing docs based on specifications is a good way to get out of sync
with the product, but use cases as I know them are nothing like specs.
They're short descriptions of what customers would do with specific
features of the product.

Doc-To-Help: The Quickest Way to Author and Publish Online Help, Policy & Procedure Guides, eBooks, and more using Microsoft Word | http://bit.ly/doctohelp2015