RE: Instructional design vs. machinist uptake

Subject: RE: Instructional design vs. machinist uptake
From: "Sweet, Gregory (HEALTH)" <gregory -dot- sweet -at- health -dot- ny -dot- gov>
To: "salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 17:00:50 +0000

Hi Chris,

I know I am late with this, but here you go. You buried the lead, you would need to speak with floor personnel to assess the situation before you can recommend a remedy, if indeed there is a training remedy at all. You've got to find the root cause of the defects before you can be certain that training will correct the quality issue. Hereâs a link to an article that breaks down when training will be useful, and when it will not correct a problem: http://www.learningsolutionsmag.com/articles/442/nuts-and-bolts-when-training-works

Thanks,

Greg

Doc-To-Help: The Quickest Way to Author and Publish Online Help, Policy & Procedure Guides, eBooks, and more using Microsoft Word | http://bit.ly/doctohelp2015