An echo from a distant shore

Subject: An echo from a distant shore
From: Steve Hudson <sh1448291904 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 01:15:24 +1100

Hello again Whirlers. I meant to drop a msg here when I rejoined again a
few days ago upon return from my 8 year sojourn through eastern China, but
quite frankly it is the height of silly season and I am finding my
available time is more limited than I expected. For those that know me, I
am looking forward to simultaneously annoying and helping you again, for
those that don't know me, Hi! I am the resident Word know-it-all who is
simultaneously cursed for redoing the interface and praised for slashing
document corruption in the Word 2003 -> 2007 upgrade. I am back in Aus,
available for hire, and focussing on moving my skill set into a suitable
current paradigm, whilst maintaining a healthy skepticism for anything that
doesn't have a glace cherry and ridiculous ethanol level. It's 1 am here
and I am on the last train home after catching up with a few dear ex-tech
writer mates of mine.

I wish you all a merry festy season, and I'll see you on the forums. Mike -
we played sleep tag yesterday, I'll have time tomorrow (I hope) to show you
a good example.

Regards,
Your resident heretic
Steve bloody Hudson with a preceding THE
Read about how Georgia System Operation Corporation improved teamwork, communication, and efficiency using Doc-To-Help | http://bit.ly/1pJ4zPa