Business Card Questions

Subject: Business Card Questions
From: Debbie Hemstreet <D_Hemstreet -at- rambam -dot- health -dot- gov -dot- il>
To: "techshoret -at- yahoogroups -dot- com" <techshoret -at- yahoogroups -dot- com>, "Techwr-l (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 07:32:18 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I'd really appreciate your input on something. Many of you have been following my activities since I came back to Israel... and we all know how important good communication is, particularly when people want to know what we do.

I need to have new business cards printed here at work, and can only have one title on it. My problem, I have "several" titles and an official title for administrative purposes. Could you help me find a "one size fits all" title that could somehow reflect what I am doing officially?

My title for the Personnel office is:
English Editor for the Administration

Here are my officially recognized titles by everyone I work with, including my immediate supervisor: (I even have three different signatures set up for my emails!)

Editorial Assistant, Rambam Maimonides Medical Journal (administrative tasks, copy editing, DTP, software requirements for the manuscript system, and more)

English Editor and Writer for the Administration, Marketing, and International Relations (everything from letters to certificates, websites, newsletters, marketing collateral, manuscripts for publication, and more...)

Christian Friends of Rambam Representative, International Relations (involves writing a newsletter for the Christian audience, and meeting/speaking to Christian groups who come to visit)

I'd really appreciate your thoughts and advice on what to call myself. NO ONE here has any comprehension of Technical Communication (which is definitely part of what I do).

Thanks in advance

Debbie
Read about how Georgia System Operation Corporation improved teamwork, communication, and efficiency using Doc-To-Help | http://bit.ly/1pJ4zPa