Re: Anyone take Information Mapping course recently? (last 5-7 years)

Subject: Re: Anyone take Information Mapping course recently? (last 5-7 years)
From: Lin Sims <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Janoff, Steven" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- hologic -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:40:15 -0400

Yes, I seem to remember reading somewhere, and recently, that Miller has
been none too happy with the way people have cited 7+/-2 as a hard and fast
rule.

--
Lin Sims

Read about how Georgia System Operation Corporation improved teamwork, communication, and efficiency using Doc-To-Help | http://bit.ly/1lRPd2l